Member accounts are insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), which is administered by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the Federal Government.
Who is eligible for membership at VIC FCU?
- Anyone who lives or works on the island of Maui.
- Immediate family members of a member or potential member may join our credit union, even if they don't live or work on the island of Maui.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren.
- Membership is also open to persons who reside in the same "household" with a member even if the residence is not located on the island of Maui.
To become a member and open a VIC FCU account...
- Come into our branch office located at 160 Pa'ahana Street, Kahului, Maui (we are located in the Kahului Industrial area, behind the Kahului Safeway).
- Complete a short membership application.
- Be sure to bring a valid identification.
- Make your initial ($5 minimum) deposit with a one-time membership fee of one-dollar ($1).